Collection of Information
In order to use the Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by Hair & beauty Warehouse Australia is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia Security Policy
Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia.
- Orders will be delivered to the Shipping Address that is stated in the Order Process. Please check this information is correct, as Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia will accept no responsibility for delivery to an incorrectly supplied address and/or any losses that may occur as a result. Our courier company cannot deliver to post office boxes or parcel lockers at this time so please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Delivery to Australian external territories and international delivery is unavailable at this time.
- Goods classified as “Dangerous Goods” will incur a delivery surcharge. Items designated as Dangerous goods and the surcharge amount will be noted in the item description on the site.
Receipt of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, and it does not constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia reserves the right to accept or decline an order, for any reason, even if Order Confirmation has been sent. Hair & Beauty Warehouse Australia has the right to supply less than the ordered quantity, without providing notice, even if Order Confirmation has been sent. Your payment will be adjusted accordingly to the amended total. Hair & beauty Warehouse Australia reserves the right to request additional verification’s and information before accepting any order.